Every day is a fashion show & the world is your runway...

Sunday 21 March 2010

i like to dance on the streets of laaaandonn.

hey guys! I went to london yesterday and got a few things so I thought I would post them..
I brought this crop top which was off my wishlist, so im happy I got it, which was £18 from Topshop.
I also got high wasted shorts what I wasnt sure about but still got them just in case, they were £30 and thats why I wasnt sure(2nd picture) and I saw other ones that I liked, so I went bromley today and exchange them, which were also £30(3rd picture). And today I got a top to go with some leggings I got a while ago(which I forgot to post!) which was £12 from Topshop (4th picture) and the leggings were from very (5th picture). I also got another top which is so wicked and its from Topshop -tee and cake, £18 (6th picture). Ah long post! so hopefully im set for summer, cant wait, and i've played around with some of the stuff, and IM SO EXICTED! haha hope everyone had a nice weekend.


2 comments: